You know what’s not worth saving money? Giving children brain damage. When news broke that high levels of lead had been poisoning the residents of Flint, MI, since April 2014, it was already too late. How did this happen in the first place and how do we fix it?
Drop the whimsical holiday songs and chunky sweater ads – The force of frozen air on my face this December morning was electrocuting. I think I saw a fox huddling over a manhole cover like it was a radiator (Public Service Announcement: From now until March, please check under your tires for curled up kittens).